The coir factory visit
- The coir manufactory visit
A one hour neighbourhood experience at purity
- Rate: 600 INR or
8 EURO per person including the tuk-tuk ride
- Muhamma is the closest village to purity, 2 km away.
- Its economy depends largely on the cottage industry of coir weaving, a natural product of the coconut fibre.
- we take you to a 60 years old coir manufactory.
- Organized as a co-operative society and owned by the workers it is committed to the traditional handcrafted work process.
- The visit will take you through the entire work process from the material to the product.